Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Descriptive writing t4w3

                                 Show not tell
I must use
  1. my 5 senses.
  2. adjectives
  3. precise verbs
  4. figurative language- personification,metaphors,simile, hyperbole, alliteration




The day has began where people get to light up there flower. The flower blewed up and then boom the colours were shown and I could hear whistles. I can taste the smoke. The colours were beautiful. I was so excited when  people burst their flower as it went up to the sky then boom. It sounded like gun shout.My eyes were hurting because of the smoke. I could feel the heat. My ears were hurting because  the flower was so loud. My next door neighbor pet was so scared it ran back into the house. When I burst up my one it when so high and then it went boom and the flower was colourful. That was the best guyfox I ever done.        

No comments:

Post a Comment