Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

The terrible storm

The wind blew the trees down. It was so strong. And I heard  people screaming. It was so cold. The wind blow all the leaves off the trees. The storm almost attacked me but I just made it into the house. Some houses were blown down by the storm.


Some cars were flooded and couldn't move. I went back out and the wind blew me away. I was so scared. I was wearing my rain jacket. I was blown to my next door neighbors yard. I was trying to run back to my house but I couldn't cause the wind was too powerful.


So I stopped and think what should I do to get back to my house. I was getting soaking wet. I did not know what to do so I just yelled for help and hardly anyone came out of their houses to help me.

Then I was thinking even better I was holding on to the gate push myself towards my house.
Then I grabbed on to the pole at my house and opened the door then I ran inside and shut the door and went straight to the shower.

So I was happy I survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment